We remind you that lolMiner is a closed source OpenCL GPU miner available for Windows and Linux as pre-compiled binaries only and that there is a 1% developer fee for using the software for all supported algorithms. The miner should work on Nvidia GPUs with OpenCL, however stability and performance could be far from optimal, so it is best for use with AMD GPUs. For Nvidia GPU miner with support for Cuckatoo 31 you can check out the latest GMiner, NMBiner or some of the other option like BMiner etc.
Grin C31 lolMiner 0.9.2 expected hashrates:
– AMD Radeon VII (stock): 1.79 G/s
– AMD Radeon VII (1340/1000/0.825v, 130W): 1.37 G/s
– AMD Vega FE (stock): ~1.3 G/s
– AMD Vega 56 (1220/900/0.825v, 130W): 1.0 G/s
– AMD RX 5700 (Red Dragon, stock): 0.91 G/s
– AMD RX 580 8GB: 0.56 G/s